It’s App Launch Time!
We at Deloitte Digital Austria are proud to announce the launch of our very first own application to the Salesforce AppExchange marketplace. As the #1 Salesforce implementation partner in Austria, this is a logical step in our full-service strategy. Deloitte Digital strives to add business value to our customers through continuous innovation and the development of new solutions. In this article, you will explore the benefits of both the AppExchange as well as the application itself.
What is the AppExchange marketplace?
Salesforce AppExchange is the leading enterprise cloud marketplace with ready-to-install apps, components and solutions from proficient partners. It allows companies to extend Salesforce CRMs into every industry. According to the Salesforce Blog, around 89% of all Fortune 100 companies are using apps from the AppExchange to enhance their performance and productivity!
If you are not already using AppExchange, dive right into the topic and have a look at some of the most popular listings, such as:
- AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service
A great dashboard pack to get you started. One installation includes many dashboards for Sales, Marketing, and Support.
- Salesforce Adoption Dashboards
Salesforce Adoption Dashboards provide visibility to relevant login history and the adoption of key features such as accounts and opportunities.
- Conga Composer
Conga Composer makes document generation easy. Merge data into templates for pixel-perfect proposals, quotes and more in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, HTML email and PDFs.
- …and many, many more.
But now, let’s talk about Deloitte Digital’s newest innovation and get to know our first AppExchange listing!
SIP: The SAP Integration Platform is going live
Do you want to connect Salesforce with SAP?
SIP is a cost-effective and flexible solution to integrate SAP and Salesforce on process, data, or user interface level. Our goal was to not only meet but also exceed Salesforce’s demanding security and content guidelines for new listings. In total, months of work went into developing this effective, sophisticated SAP connector. These are the main features:
- Immediate Integration between SAP and Salesforce
- Pre-defined templates for customers, material, quotations, orders etc.
- Real-time interfaces up to data replication
- Jump2SAP to increase user experience and speed
- Seamless monitoring for independent troubleshooting
- Available for ERP 6.0 and S/4HANA
How does SIP work?
SIP covers all conventional objects of the Salesforce Cloud and can be extended individually.
Further advantages: SIP in detail
Your main benefits:
- Save time & money through pre-defined templates
- Plug-and-Play: Easy installation and documentation
- Securely monitored: Use the proven SAP monitoring
- No middleware required
Application Logic Integration
- Easily receive information from SAP directly in Salesforce (e.g. inventory)
- Call any BAPI/RFC/Web Service in SAP
- Experience with various SAP modules (SD, MM, FI, CS, PM, CO…)
- Independent extensions are possible
Data Layer Integration
- Rapid application and construction of prototypes with customer data
- Replicate entities into Salesforce, where SAP is single master
- Supports loading multiple ERP systems/-clients into one Salesforce organization
- Error handling and monitoring directly in SAP
- All SAP records are now available directly in Salesforce
- With pre-filled values from the current Salesforce record, new SAP records can be easily created
- With the simple push of a button, Jump2SAP allows you to access SAP records
It’s all about Full Control – Application and technical in depth-montoring
- All SAP and Salesforce records are connected together with unique IDs
- Business- and technical Entity related cross-system Monitoring (out of SAP)
- In-depth, Down-to https Request/Response Monitoring for root-cause – analysis
See our video demo:
Overall, your project can be realized much faster – on the one hand through ready-made SAP content in Salesforce, e.g. customers, contacts, orders, … and on the other hand through a tested, mass data-capable, technical integration. Are you facing the problem of connecting SIP and Salesforce yourself? Our experienced experts at Deloitte Digital will be happy to help you!
//Start the loop
if (have_posts()) :
while (have_posts()) :